Kryptonite Review and Basic Grow Guide
- Genetics: (20% indica / 80% Sativa) Killer Queen / Mendocino Purps hybrid
- THC: Average 25% THC Levels
- Medical Use: Sedative, pain relief, muscle relaxation
- Tastes: Tropical fruit notes, sweet, musty, earthy
- Grow: Above average yields, simple grow good for new growers
This Indica is known to have some of the highest levels of THC. On average, you can expect THC levels upwards of 20% to 25% from the plant. This makes it a great choice for pain relief and pain management. The sedative effects are strong enough to ease muscle tensions without producing excessive sleepiness.
Expect a very earthy musty smoke with hints of tropical fruit undertones. This bud is totally covered in trichomes that produces a heavy thick smoke that you can feel when inhaled.
The potent medicinal power hits quickly, easing muscle tension and relaxing the body within the first toke.
The high is extremely mellow, little to no paranoia or anxiety. Great as an “end of the day“, “Netfilx and chill” type of weed.
Although Kryptonite seeds are available to growers, it is a difficult seed to sprout. Kryptonite seeds sprout at a rate of 1 out 8 seeds and most growers consider Kryptonite to be a “Clone only strain“. But once sprouted, kryptonite is a very hardy plant that required little to no special attention. Yields are great with this strain. Producing a thick bush of huge, dense, sticky buds. If you need to detox THC, this strain can cause issues due to the high levels.
- Grow difficulty: Easy for beginners, greater yields for pros
- Grow location requirements: Indoor or outdoor, this strain will produce no matter the setting
- Flowing time: 10-12 weeks on average, but can produce in as little as 7 weeks
- Space requirements: Headroom 7′ outdoors/4′-5′ indoors
- Yields: 20+ ounces indoors / 35 ounces outdoors